Connell Foley56 Livingston Ave.
Roseland, NJ, 07068 973-535-0500 View Our Website
Connect with Connell Foley by filling out the form below.
Connell Foley LLP, a full-service law firm with an Employment Law Group dedicated to supporting businesses and management, offers to provide NJBIA Members a resource for HR and employment related questions, employee handbooks, and educational training for which legal assistance is desired.
If you have HR questions and wish to be contacted by a Connell Foley LLP attorney, please fill NJBIA’s Employment Law Resource Page. You will be contacted within one to two business days. Alternatively, you may contact Michael A. Shadiack, Esq. at Connell Foley LLP at (973) 535-0500.
Connell Foley’s team of Employment attorneys offers the following services for businesses:
- Proactive and strategic counseling in all aspects of labor and employment law, with a focus on helping businesses make employment-related decisions intended to avoid or reduce the risks of litigation.
- Draft (and update) employee handbooks, job descriptions, employment agreements, and non-competition, separation and release agreements tailored to each employer’s business practices.
- Conduct practical, on-site supervisor training programs on a number of human resources topics important to management.
- Perform workplace harassment/discrimination prevention training.
- Engage in human resources compliance self-audits.
- Present wage and hour and prevailing wage compliance advice, and assistance with properly classifying employees.
- Defend employers in all aspects of litigation involving claims of workplace harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, breach of contract, whistle-blower retaliation, alleged wage and hour non-compliance, and other employment claims before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, and in mediation and arbitration.