Hackensack Meridian Health343 Thornall Street
Edison, NJ, 08837 732-869-2777 View Our Website
Connect with Hackensack Meridian Health by filling out the form below.
REOPENING AMERICA: Hackensack Meridian Health Assist Program
PREPARING TO GET BACK TO BUSINESS
As businesses prepare to welcome back employees and customers, they face a new landscape due to COVID-19. In an effort to best navigate this new environment, Reopening America: Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program has been established to share best practices in safety, cleanliness, educating and testing. Business owners navigating this new environment are concerned about:
- How can I best protect my employees and customers?
- What policies and protocols need to be in place?
- Do I need to reconfigure my environment to accommodate for social distancing?
- What should I do if someone tests positive for COVID-19?
TURN TO THE EXPERTS
As New Jersey’s largest health care network, Hackensack Meridian Health is prepared to answer questions and ready to provide comprehensive, turnkey solutions.
- Our network faced COVID-19 head-on treating patients in our hospitals and sites, as well as conducting 119,000 virtual visits, antibody and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests.
- We have developed a massive inventory of policies, procedures and health care resources focused around COVID-19.
- Our experts have been thought-leaders throughout the pandemic, sharing insights with the business and medical community nationwide.
- Hackensack Meridian Health has numerous national excellence awards, including Join Commission Accreditation and Magnet designation, and has high quality and patient satisfaction scores in all aspects of health care.
Hackensack Meridian Health is well positioned to provide expert consultation and a myriad of exceptional services that contribute to a safe and secure environment for employees and customers. To learn more about the program from our experts click here: Reopening America: HMH Assist Program
CUSTOMIZED SERVICES TO MEET UNIQUE NEEDS
Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program offers solutions that fit any type, size and scale of business:
- EDUCATION – Access to our Subject Matter Experts, webinars, checklists, scientific updates, videos, handouts, and more.
- WALKTHROUGHS – On-site consultations to evaluate work environment and provide recommendations on facility reconfiguration (HVAC, corridors), infection control practices, social distancing measures, and placement of signage and posters.
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES – Review and endorsement of policies and procedures, best practice recommendations, infection prevention and control precautions, subject matter expert consultation.
- SCREENING ASSISTANCE – Establish screening stations, customize workflow, provide training and education materials.
- TESTING – Perform COVID-19 testing on-site or at Hackensack Meridian Health locations.
- HEALTH CARE SERVICES – Access to on-demand virtual visits, urgent care centers, physician practices and acute care hospitals across the state.
This Program offers a 3 tiered service structure and optional add-ons:
- Tier 1: Includes access to a hotline for questions and online resources like webinars, checklists, articles, and more.
- Tier 2: Comprises Tier 1 services, onsite visits with site-specific recommendations as well as policy/procedure review and endorsement.
- Tier 3: Consists of Tier 1 and Tier 2 services, COVID testing and Contact tracing assistance.
- Add-ons: Include a temperature screening education program and dedicated virtual meetings with subject matter experts.
WE’RE READY TO PARTNER WITH YOU
Our goal is not only to be the health care provider of choice, but to also be the preferred partner to businesses and employers that serve our community. Businesses who participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 of Hackensack Meridian Health’s Assist Program can utilize an endorsement logo on approved materials to let their employees and customers know they have taken advanced safety measures and are fully committed to creating a safe environment.
LIKE YOU, WE ARE FOCUSED ON PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF INFECTION, SAFELY GETTING PEOPLE BACK TO WORK AND REVITALIZING THE ECONOMIC HEALTH OF OUR COMMUNITIES.